Monday, January 27, 2014

Hello Again!

 
It's been quite a while since I've been on the blog here ...
So much has been happening in my life I'm afraid the blog was the first to get set aside for a bit.
I'm going to try to start posting more regularly this year again! I hope to fill you all in on what we've been up to over the next few posts. Keep reading!
 
I made this Hobbit Hole Tea Cozy as part of a Ravelry Swap!
I have the pattern written down and hope to make it available when I have time to test it again!
  
Anyway, first I thought I would share just a few things I've been working on since I left you!
Quite a mishmash of items. Mostly all items I've made to sell.
My Etsy shop and Facebook Page both were doing rather well!
 I took a hiatus from those too when things got a bit hectic, but trying to get back to it now! At least for a month or two ... we have some BIG things happening this year in our little family!
But more on that later ... 
 
Newborn Yoda Set, Market Bag, Leafy Scarf, Girl Minion Hat
Home Hole Tea Cozy in process, Baby Booties, Pacifier Clip, Tardis Kindle Cover
Boy Minion Hat, Newborn Owl Hats, Baby Yoda Hat, Lego Man Hat
I made this Giant Granny Square blanket for a baby Werewolf named Stella.
Yes, she is real!
 
 These images are just a sampling of what I have been working on ... I have been a busy girl! Sorry for the poor lighting and blurriness of some of these images. I may have been a bit hasty in my documenting lately! Ernie keeps me on my toes. I also made tons of Christmas gifts, but didn't get the chance to photograph them. Oh well! I know that I will have plenty more to share with you all in the future.
My next post will be more of an update on what we've been up to and some of our BIG NEWS!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You made the girl minion hat for my granddaughter, Lily. She loved it! And it is SO cute on her. You do wonderful, imaginative work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Zoo Miami recently myself. I should have taken a trip to Homestead Bayfront when it was cool, too but hopefully it will happen again real soon. Today's not to bad but I happened to have other plans. Soon! I just saw that these pictures were from 2014. Hope you are enjoying your life here.

    ReplyDelete

Remember, be kind!