Monday, February 4, 2013

Crochet Valentines!

We are just a few days away from Valentines Day so I thought I would share some of my  lovey merriment! 

My Mother gave me a German Feather Tree when my Husband and I got married and I absolutely love! The Feather Trees are really neat because they were originally created as the first artificial Christmas tree, as an alternative solution to deforestation.  I keep this little tree out year round and decorate it with the seasons or holidays. This month I couldn't resist making a few tiny crochet hearts to adorn it with!



It was so much fun to make these quick little sweet hearts! 
I decided that we just couldn't survive the month of February without a Heart Garland! So... here it is!

There are sooo many heart patterns out there, and most of them are pretty much the same, except for a few minor stitch differences but MY favorite heart pattern is from Skip to My Lou
I highly recommend checking that pattern out if you fancy my hearts!  






After having such a good time creating all these hearts I just couldn't stop! After a little inspiration from Lucy@Attic24 (no surprise there!), I decided I wanted to make Valentines for some of friends and family this year. Of course, I didn't have time to make as many as I had originally planned for, but I really love how the few I made turned out! What do you think?




This, of course, is my FAVORITE one ... very hard to part with this one ... but it's going to a very a good home! wooshing all the way there I'm sure! 
Well, I hope you enjoyed my little Valentine post! 
I'm looking forward to spending February 14th with my two favorite guys!

May your Valentine's Day be filled with love! <3







No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, be kind!