Thursday, January 3, 2013

Noel!

Well, I'm back! December was a CRAZY month! It was also a wonderful month for my little family. We were able to visit family in both Florida and Ohio and celebrate Christmas! I had a great time in both places! I can’t remember the last time I had so much fun with BOTH our families, it was really wonderful. Good for the soul really. Plus Baby just makes life so much richer.
Florida Family Tree
Ohio Family Tree

     Since we were travelling so much this season we kept our Christmas decor simple here in the Enchanted Holler, just some lights wrapped around a tomato cage from our summer garden.   Both our families decorate their homes from from wall to wall so we had plenty of spirit and cheer everywhere we went. I absolutely love Christmastime! We were all so spoiled this year, especially Ernie, what a lucky bunch we are!
Cattle in the snow ... such a lovely sight! 

My little slice of heaven ... rocking by the fire with my sweet  little  baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, be kind!