Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby Bliss

Well, after months and months of anticipation little Ernie has arrived! He was born Friday July 27 at 4:58pm and weighed 8.07 pounds and measured 21" long. He is a healthy little bug and I'm healing quickly. So excited for all the milestones and sweetness to come over the next few months!

My husband and I are overcome by the awesomeness that is parenthood ... It's more beautiful and amazing then I ever thought possible! Pure happiness (and of course new parent jitters) oozes from our home. Q and I are lucky enough to have family coming and going to help us out over the next month. Right now my super fantastic sister is here with my niece and are taking great care of us and our home so Q and I can focus on baby. My husband and I are learning side by side, he is truly a great partner and already a great Daddy. Aaaah ... So in love with my little family.

I most likely won't be able to post much over the next few weeks, but plan to get back to the blog as soon as I can.

Love to everyone, and welcome to the world Ernie...


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations you guys! I've been thinking about you, hoping you were doing ok, and turns out your have your hands a little full! He is gorgeous and so kissable! I'm so happy for you, you're love will only grow with each day. Hugs to all three of you, plus the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) we are loving every minute with Little E :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember, be kind!