Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Few Simple Things ...

Joy! My little boy is 12 days old today ... what love my husband and I have been feeling these days. My family left town today and we have a night to ourselves before more troops arrive. It's so nice to share our little Ernie with so many people who are so excited to see him! 
I had some spare time (say whaaat?) so I thought I would put up a little post ...
It has been raining for what seems like days and day ... today, however, was GORGEOUS! Sunshine! 
I had to step out and take some quick shots around the house in celebration!

So beautiful!


WHOOHOO!  My new hooks! I'm not sure when I will be able to break these bad boys in, but WOW are the beautiful! I just received them in the mail today and I could hardly wait to hold them. I ordered these beauties from Polymer Clay Creations on Etsy. They were made just for me by Angela and I could not be more pleased with how they turned out! All I need is a hook in the shade of green and I've got my rainbow! LOVE!


 Such great bright colors today! I love our peaceful hollow!
 mmmmmmmmm ... some ripe tomatoes from the garden ...
 So called "weeds" ... I think not. 
 Doot Doot the model ... Happy International Cat Day!
The best part of my day ... feeding, changing, snuggling and overall loving my little Ernie. 
The greatest thing in my life ever!


2 comments:

  1. I saw your hooks reserved on her etsy shop and it said reserved for Becca but I didn't make the connection! They look great. I love the outdoor shots of around your home, they are beautiful, as is little Ernie, what a little doll baby! Can't wait to see what you've bee up to lately!
    Hugs and love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hooks are a dream come true! Glad you enjoy all the pics, I'm very lucky to live in such a beautiful place :)

      Delete

Remember, be kind!